Trips with Amazon - Andes - Sky are intended to be easy for you. We don't want you leaving our care feeling as though we "nickle and dimed" you while you were with us, we want you to relax and enjoy the experience. On the other hand we don't want you to be a prisoner of your trip itinerary. This is the balance we strive to achieve with our Unobtrusively Inclusive Tours. Below is a detailed list of what is and is not included with each trip. Please feel free to contact us with any questions.
What do we mean by Unobtrusively Inclusive?
Unlike many tour operators, our price includes the cost of all lodging, transportation, and activities while also providing you the freedom to choose before you arrive between a few optional activities throughout the journey depending on your interests & energy level. We strive to keep you entertained without burning you out. Understanding that no two travelers are alike, we allow flexibility without the stress of unexpected or last minute costs so that all you have to do once you get here is enjoy the itinerary you've created. We also leave space for independent dinners at the end of especially busy days so you can quietly reflect or recount adventures with new friends and freedom of choice for lunches so that you can take advantage of all that Ecuador has to offer and still pay attention to your specific tastes. Bottom line, you choose your trip but leave the details to us.
- Daily Instruction for the Group
- Accommodations (based on double occupancy)
- Airport Transfers
- Transportation while on tour (taxi, local transit, comfort public bus, private van)
- All activities designated as included in the detailed itinerary
- Meals designated in the detailed itinerary
- A designated host who will accompany you from arrival until departure as well as local guides along the way
- Small group travel with no more than 5 guests per host, maximum group size of 10 guests
- Taxes and Gratuities for lodging and meals noted as included in your detailed itinerary
- Round-trip Airfare into/out of Quito and associated travel costs of your arrival and departure
- Gratuities (for drivers, local guides and hosts)
- Any activities not noted on our detailed itinerary (although your host may still be able to help with or arrange details for you)
- Travel Insurance
- Non-alcoholic and alcoholic beverages
- Any meals not designated in the detailed itinerary